This year no TETRA World Congress will be held as so many years before has been. However, fresh, improved Critical Communications World, incorporating TETRA World Congress, will be held in Paris, France.
Critical Communications World, shortly known as CCW, will be held during 21st and 24th May 2013. Creowave will be attending the event with own stand C305.
At Critical Communications World exhibition between 22nd and 24th May You will meet over 120 leading suppliers showcasing the latest and most innovative products and services. 4000 Critical Communications Professionals from around the globe gather together to discuss about Public Safety, Transport, Utilities and Industry in general.
The event’s core content will focus on:
- Mission Critical Radio Communications TETRA
- Business Critical Radio
- Terminals, Tablets and Devices
- Control Room Communications Infrastructure, IT, Cloud computing
- Applications, Data, Situational Awareness, Video, Security
- Critical Broadband Technologies, TEDS, LTE, WIMAX
More information of the event will be found at CCW website. We wish to welcome You to visit Creowave staff at stand C305!